Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mr Pounder Esquire Mr Pounder Esquire is offline

Default OT Cats

Phil L wrote:
Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
The 30 year old, 20 stone, 7 foot tall, unemployable imbecile, still
living with his parents next door has got a new cat. The other cats
have all died :-)
He was telling me that he is very upset that his stinking cat will
only **** in the litter tray in his house and that it should ****
elsewhere. I asked him where. He said that he did not care.
I told him that my dog does not nip out and **** in his garden and
that if his stinking cat ****s in my garden I WILL kill it.
His mouth opened and closed several times, then he walked away.
Typical cowardly cat owner. He is also a poverty cyclist.

Being a bit thick, he's probably just realising that you've killed
all his other pets and next he'll work out what he's going to do
about it. Expect poisoned bacon or chicken to appear in your garden
soon and don't be surprised if, one night you feel a thud on the back
of your head and wake up 12 hours later with a mouthfull of cold cat
****

A bit thick? He is as thick as they come as most cat owners are. Yer wanna
see his low IQ girlfriend that lives with this imbecile in his parent's
house. Both are life long failures........ as are all cat lovers. And you.
He has not got the intelligence to attempt to poison my dog
You speak as a low IQ violent cat owner. Full of stupidity
What a council estate low life pillock you really are.