Posted to uk.d-i-y
James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] is offline

Default Screwnails?

On Mon, 22 May 2017 21:19:38 +0100, newshound wrote:

On Mon, 22 May 2017 20:08:17 +0100, Phil L
wrote:

James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
Anyway, since screws and nails are a tiny tiny proportion of the cost
of building something, there's no point in scrimping on them.

Why do you ask a question just so that you can argue with everyone who