Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default More of Mikes kittens

"James Wilkinson Sword" wrote in message
news
On Sun, 07 May 2017 01:10:05 +0100, Rod Speed
wrote:

"James Wilkinson Sword" wrote in message
news
On Sun, 23 Apr 2017 22:25:27 +0100, Rod Speed
wrote:

"James Wilkinson Sword" wrote in message
news On Sun, 23 Apr 2017 20:11:57 +0100, ARW

On Sun, 23 Apr 2017 07:14:36 +0100, ARW

wrote:

On 23/04/2017 04:34, Mike Tomlinson wrote:
En el artículo , Bob Eager
escribió:

Can we have more of Mike's kittens, please?

Coming soon. Promise.

Probably for the last time.

It will be soon time for them to go to new homes (apart from the
one
you
are keeping).

Book mother and daughter in for the snip at the same time, or we
will
have pictures of filthy sluts grand kittens in a couple of
months:-)

Why do so many people have this crazy idea that we should mutilate
all
cat's genitalia? How would you feel if the government forced you to
have your testicles removed? It's barbaric.

I can use a condom.

The point is we should never remove the choice of a person (or
animal).

That's just plain wrong. Pounder should have been castrated before it
could breed.

Yes but why do that to cute little cats?

Because they don't stay cute little cats for long, they
end up feral and nothing even remotely like cute.

They have as much right to this planet as us.

Even sillier than you usually manage.