Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Reluctantly have to increase my hourly rate

On Sun, 21 May 2017 11:40:18 -0700, Bill Flett
wrote:

Subject: Reluctantly have to increase my hourly rate
Newsgroups: rec.crafts.metalworking

From: Bill Flett
Date: Sun, 21 May 2017 11:40:18 -0700

On 5/21/2017 11:00 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Wed, 17 May 2017 12:58:33 -0700, Larry Jaques
wrote:

On Tue, 16 May 2017 06:25:14 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Mon, 15 May 2017 19:23:50 -0500, Martin E
wrote:

The Word "Snark" means "Death". As in "Hunting for the Snark".
It is an old English word - maybe even OLD English but likely only
1800's by a Math master in Logic.

Martin

Correct.

Its rather amusing watching the little kids hunt for and zoom in on
tiny pieces of something and blow it up as a major deal. Similar to
watching them hunting for a twisted thread in a large sail and making
a big deal about it. (Grin) But hey..it gives them something to do,
shows the readers what age and alzheimers causes and makes em easy to
plink into the bozo bin.

Btw..as I mentioned many times over the years....plink rather than
plonk is the term I choose, due to its simularity to the sound one
hears when flicking a booger into a steel trash can. There is no
Plonk sound..at best..if you listen very very closely...you may hear a
very gentle "plink" as it strikes the side and then oozes downwards
into the rest of the trash.

I used to go plinking with my .22 as a kid. The sound the tiny bullet
going through the beer can (real tin/steel back then) was "plink".

When you fire a 22 through a supressed 22 self loader into the back of
a skull,

Something you've never done, so you wouldn't know anything about it.

So who said I did? Not me. And yes...you didnt bother to change your
posting host this time.

(Grin)

---