Posted to uk.d-i-y
Scott[_17_] Scott[_17_] is offline

Default ATTN: Rod Speed - speed limits in Australia

On Sun, 21 May 2017 11:16:10 +1000, "Rod Speed"
wrote:

James Wilkinson Sword wrote

I've been informed that the cops in Australia are ****s

Some certainly are, but not a couple I know very well personally.

and you can't speed anywhere,

That's mindlessly silly.

but you told me you drive fast all the time.

Yes, except where I expect a cop to be lurking.

How is this possible?

Where I live there are no fixed speed cameras, just cops in
cop cars, both mobile and parked up waiting to book people.
It isnt hard to get used to where they lurk and on the garage
sale run which is where I tear around the most, we warn each
other using our mobiles where the cops have been seen lurking
on a particular day.

And any children, pensioners or dogs that get killed are expendible.

With a bit of luck you might get run over by a speeding vehicle.