Charles Fearnley

Default Forthcoming Building Regulations on electrical work (Part P)

If I wanted to be really paranoid, I would wonder whether the proposed
colour changes for fixed wiring cores (from red/black to brown/blue etc),
were perhaps intended to coincide with the proposed regulations which will
make DIY wiring difficult/illegal. This way it will be difficult to claim
that that new ring main spur has been in place for at least five years "long
before the new regulations came in guv!".

Perhaps we should all be laying in stocks of T&E in the current colours?

Charles F