Posted to rec.woodworking
dpb dpb is offline

Default A couple of comments on Ridgid tools

On 05/19/2017 12:57 PM, -MIKE- wrote:

I've been a baseball umpire for decades and have gone through the
routine of putting on all the protective gear for working behind the
plate literally at least a thousand times.

So one game last spring, I'm behind the plate in the top of the 1st
inning and realize that I forgot a shinguard. A shinguard. ONE, not
both! How do you forget one!? I can see forgetting both, that's
logical. But ONE!?

Home plate ump help up start of Royals game a couple weeks ago for 10
minutes or more when at first pitch he realized he didn't have his on
and went to locker room for 'em...seems like maybe he was crew chief,
besides...