Posted to rec.woodworking
Scott Lurndal Scott Lurndal is offline

Default A couple of comments on Ridgid tools

" writes:

I don't have any problem registering with them. I have been buying on the =
internet for years and it is too late for me to save myself. Like -MIKE-, =
I have never received one piece of spam or unwanted emails from all the reg=
istrations. I have my spam/trash blocker tuned up and it catches almost ev=
erything, and at this point for all of us living in the electronic world, t=
hat's about all we can do.

Ah, but the data brokers aren't using the data to send you spam or
unwanted emails. They're using it to tune the set of advertisements
that are presented to you when you visit websites, to induce you to
click on the ads.