Posted to rec.woodworking
Bill[_47_] Bill[_47_] is offline

Default A couple of comments on Ridgid tools

Scott Lurndal wrote:

They sell the PII to data aggregators, where the data is used to
refine a picture of your purchasing habits. This refined data is then used
by the on-line advertising giants (google, facebook, et alia) to
target specific ads to you when you browse (modifies the google
search results) and when you visit third-party sites.

I clicked a link on an email I received from "Musicians Friend", and
have received 3 more emails from them in the next 2 days as well as
related marketing when I visit Yahoo. I've since marked the email
messages as "junk".... They are training me in ways that may backfire
on them.. .