Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff Brian Gaff is offline

Default Electricity costs.

I suggested to EDF that it was the monumental smart meter cock up and the
new nuclear power station we all need to subsidise. I did also suggest that
if they blamed it on brexit I'd smell a rat similar to the decimalisation
and eu joining one that I remember very well. Sadly I have little choice as
the cheaper companies don't like us blindies or indeed those with no gas.
I'm hoping that their next quote based on an actual reading will be less of
a guess.
I can see myself going nocternal on economy 7 for everything soon.
Brian

--
----- -
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please!
"dennis@home" wrote in message
eb.com...
On 17/05/2017 19:15, harry wrote:
My electricity plan is finishing this month.
(Scottish Power two year plan).
No gas.

Best deal I can get is around 20% more!!!
Is this what everybody else has found?

Someone has to pay all the FITs payments.