Owain

Default Bathrooms in flats (should be: Channel 5 looking for the worst DIYer in Britain)

"Sparks" wrote
| "PoP" wrote
| Referring to another thread for a second - perhaps Channel 5
| ought to do a program 'Incompetent Professional Installations',
| instead of the DIY program they are promoting?
| The BBC do that - Rogue Traders!

And ITV do House of Horrors.

Perhaps we could get a new series - Property Developers From Hell - a
builder takes a run-down house and does as much bodging as possible; a
surveyor does a valuation survey ignoring all the bodges; the house goes on
the market; and the closing moments of the programme are the tears running
down the faces of the new purchasers as they get told they've just bought a
property done up by The Developers From Hell and they've no come-back
because their surveyor passed it!

Following the success of the first series set in Britain, it could be
relocated overseas and we see the tears running down the faces of the new
purchasers as they realise they've bought a property done up by The
Developers From Hell In The Sun.

Home makeover + sadism television - should be a winner. (c) reserved just in
case it is.

Owain