Posted to alt.home.repair
Diesel Diesel is offline

Default Solar can be without local suppyer !!!

"Tony944"
Thu, 18 May 2017
17:44:57 GMT in alt.home.repair, wrote:

SOLAR POWER
What you need to know about Solar power that the slimy installers
and Solar company dont tell you and dont want you to know!!!
Solar Energy is nice clean and chip; but who dose actually benefit
from it??? Well yes every body dose benefit but most of it goes to
Financial Organizations; unless you purchase it out right!!
Warning The Kicker
You can not have any power: if your power line is down
In other words the Electricity must be on in order to have
power from Solar system €śHow nice or stupid€ť
What is purpose of Solar if you can not get power from
It while you may not have supply from you local Electric.
Yes it will need that inverters would need additional circuitry
for which it should not be big deal, perhaps extra $20.00 will do!
But solar and Electric companies do not want you to have that,
because some or too many people would be taking advantage of self
sufficiency.

Shhh. don't tell the off grid systems they aren't supposed to work, or
the ones that are on the grid but also have a battery bank for backup.
For some silly reason, neither of them go dark if the grid isn't
available. Yes, the last line was sarcastic.