Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default New Shed

On Tuesday, May 16, 2017 at 10:49:51 AM UTC-4, wrote:
On Tue, 16 May 2017 09:41:15 -0400, Ralph Mowery
wrote:

In article ,
says...

I have not decided what to do with the old conduit/electical from the
hot tub that was removed, but got great ideas from all of you.

I have not talked to the guy who will build this small shed for me yet, but does a 7? pointed roof sound around right? I want to be able to stand up in it, and yet
make the shed looked balanced.

I don't know what they call the roof type, but you may want to look at
what I call a pyramid roof. The type that goes up from each side. It
may be called a hip roof. It may or may not take a square building to
do that type.

Have you checked out any of the pre built buildings ? There may be
different rules for them vers a building that is built on a foundation.

Most bylaws allow a certain footprint (usually up to 100 sq ft) with
no permit AS LONG AS IT HAS NO PERMANENT FOUNDATION. It has to be a
"temporary structure"

ROFL. Like Clare knows what the local ordinances and any bylaws
allow for most of the country.