Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.war.vietnam
Colonel Edmund J. Burke[_18_] Colonel Edmund J. Burke[_18_] is offline

Default KATE TALKS ABOUT A "New Shed"

On 5/15/2017 4:42 PM, Checkmate, DoW #1 wrote:
Checkmate! In article ,
says...

On 5/14/2017 1:22 PM, Kate wrote:
I am trying to find some answers as it relates to having an 8 x 8? wood shed built in my back yard.

When I moved into my home 12 years ago, I had a hot tub and concrete slab removed. This is where I would like to install the new shed.
The hot tub had a 50 amp 240 volt dedicated circuit hooked up to this hot tub.

I usually avoid hot tubs, on account I always go pee in that hot water.
Probably cuz I'm an old **** now and my bladder is looser.

I might have to subscribe to that home repair group and help straighten
these people out, because YOU'RE sure not helping.

Well, I'm sorry. I wuz just trying to provide some comical relief.