Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Totally OT Drive By!

On Mon, 15 May 2017 15:25:25 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 5/15/2017 6:53 AM, Puckdropper wrote:
Ed Pawlowski wrote in :

Income would take a bit of a hit when my SS goes to zero, but at least
hers (half of mine) will stay in place. There is enough to bury me or
burn me (cheaper and better option, IMO) and she gets my 401k. She'd
have a CC to use while the paperwork gets done. You never know.

Apparently the option of "natural burial" is still there. Just dig a hole
and dump the body in the ground. I'd go for that, I've survived off the
dead remains of bugs and grass clippings as they decomposed into fertilizer
might as well give some back.

Honestly, after my family dies off who really cares where my body is
burried? I'd much rather be remembered what I've done than the hole my
body was put in.

Puckdropper

My family knows my desires. Funeral cheap as possible, no viewing. If
you want to visit me, do in now. I'll appreciate flowers if you bring
them now instead of around a casket. We can have a drink or two I've
never visited family graves either. I'm not inspired by a stone, but
rather the memories.

I rather like the idea of having a big party. AFAIC, the Italians
have the right idea.

I like the natural burial method. Maybe this summer I'll dig a hole
behind the garage so it will be ready when needed.

So someone can fall in and sue you into the poor house?