Posted to alt.home.repair
Frank[_24_] Frank[_24_] is offline

Default Why 20" wheels

On 5/15/2017 11:59 AM, Muggles wrote:
On 5/15/2017 6:36 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Saturday, May 13, 2017 at 11:03:12 PM UTC-5, Muggles wrote:
On 5/13/2017 3:04 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:

I'm using the Slimjet browser on this tiny Win 10 stick computer

What is a stick computer?

and Slimjet has built-in ad blocking plus I have the AdBlock, Privacy
Badger and Ghostery extensions installed. When you mentioned scripts

I've heard of Adblock because I use it on my browser, but Slimjet is new
to me, and so is Privacy Badger. Seems like I've heard of Ghostery,
once upon a time, but can't remember where.
--
Maggie

Here are links. The tiny computer is a bit limited but I like it for what it can do. I have the optional multimedia remote which works well but the buttons are so small I must switch to my 4X reading glasses to see them. I have an older full sized Logitech wireless keyboard and mouse I use instead of the multimedia remote. Privacy Badger is a product of The Electronic Frontier Foundation which leans Liberal but the members have the right ideas about privacy and everyone should read their stuff. ヽ(ヅ)ノ

http://www3.lenovo.com/us/en/desktop...00/c/Stick-300

http://www.slimjet.com/

https://www.eff.org/

https://ssd.eff.org/

https://www.eff.org/privacybadger

https://www.eff.org/https-everywhere

https://www.ghostery.com/

https://getadblock.com/

https://poperblocker.com/

[8~{} Uncle Private Monster

So, if I use AdBlocker with firefox, do I also need any of these other ones?

news.mozilla.org has a Firefox group you could ask.

All I use is Adblock Plus. There are sites, like my local Gannet rag,
that makes me turn it off to use them.