Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_7_] Leon[_7_] is offline

Default Totally OT Drive By!

On 5/15/2017 1:45 PM, dpb wrote:
On 05/15/2017 1:19 PM, Leon wrote:

Yeah well you know, LOL. There is also the 2% cash back.

While 2% is 2%, unless do a sizable flowthru it really doesn't add up to
that much actual cash. Then again, "a penny saved..."

Six to seven hundred at the end of the year. I save it to help relieve
Christmas.

No kidding, no separate check for DirecTV, Electricity, Cell Phone, and
so on. And I pay the CC with a direct money transfer. I write about 2~3
checks per month and have 30~40 charges per month.

We have more than that business accounts monthly that write checks for,
but all the routine bills are on direct-pay. I guess if were out to
maximize the cashback have them on the card as well but I'm more than
reluctant to ever give a CC company access to an account.

I was reluctant too but then realized that when I give them a check for
payment they have my routing and account number. And I always opt for
single one time payments.

If ran the fuel bill that way, then could actually see it! As is,
the distributor discount is a little over that over pump pricing on bulk
delivery; 1% on the pump island.

Lynda can generally keep the car at about half-price with the Dillons
credit from the grocery tab, so she does it but only the two of us can't
eat enough to finance more than the one.

I hate being side tracked. :~)

Doncha' just, though! Now we're well into planting season this year
already...

--

Christmas is only 7 months away.