Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Normal Person Normal Person is offline

Default Reluctantly have to increase my hourly rate

On Sun, 14 May 2017 19:17:49 -0700, Robert Feniello
wrote:

On 5/14/2017 6:54 PM, wrote:
On Sun, 14 May 2017 10:28:16 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Sun, 14 May 2017 07:03:16 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

Snerk!!

Sigh, another misspelled word. You certainly do flaunt your lack of
education rather boldly, don't you.

What do you expect from someone who brags on his Facebook page that he
studied "Machining" at "a bunch of nite [sic] schools".

One can only assume that you meant to write "Sneak" which can be mean
to "make off with belongings of others". Or perhaps "snake" (in the
grass)?

No, he thinks it's a funny-sounding expletive. If there's any
misspelling, then he possibly is misspelling "snark". Remember too,
that while most people when killfiling someone might write "plonk", the
Amazing Wieber renders it as "plink".

Wieber is nothing if not affected and pretentious. If you ask a normal
person if he has been to, say, some new restaurant, and he hasn't gone
there yet, he'll likely say "I haven't been there yet." Not the Amazing
Wieber - he's likely to say, trying to sound high-falutin', "I've not
been there yet." It's grammatically correct, but it's an absurd
affectation for someone of Wieber's educational attainment and
socio-economic background. Not 1% of people from Grayling MI would say
that, and the 1% who might are elderly *and* educated.

--
Cheers,

Schweik

My favorite Wieberisms are his various takes on vice versa. There have
been quite a few, including visa versa. Must be something he learned
at his black tie dinners.