Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Stupidity of design. Rant Warning!

On 5/15/2017 7:59 AM, robobass wrote:
"14mm might be too big for the amount of torque that 1/4" can handle"
If this is true, you are certainly working on different kinds of things than me.

No **** Sherlock . I work on things like cars , motorcycles , and
other machinery as needed . I have the correct tools for most jobs , as
in 1/4" , 3/8" , and 1/2" drive socket sets - both deep and regular ,
and none of them are cheap ass Chinese pseudo-steel . I also have a
pretty well-equipped machine shop , so those tools I don't have and need
can often be made right here at home .

--

Snag