Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Mini lazy susan

On Sunday, May 14, 2017 at 5:58:48 PM UTC-5, Andy wrote:
I have an antenna mounted on a pole that is attached to a block of wood.

Sometimes I have to change the antenna position.

I would like something to put under the wood that would allow the wood to rotate freely.

All I could think of was a wheel bearing.

Any other ideas ?

Strap a little kid to the chimney, get him/her to hold the antenna mast then rotate it in accordance with instructions you yell out the window.ヽ(€¢€¿€¢)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Antenna Monster