Posted to alt.home.repair
Stormin' Norman Stormin' Norman is offline

Default Mini lazy susan

On Sun, 14 May 2017 18:18:17 -0700 (PDT), Andy
wrote:

On Sunday, May 14, 2017 at 7:32:17 PM UTC-5, DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Sunday, May 14, 2017 at 6:58:48 PM UTC-4, Andy wrote:
I have an antenna mounted on a pole that is attached to a block of wood.

Sometimes I have to change the antenna position.

I would like something to put under the wood that would allow the wood to rotate freely.

All I could think of was a wheel bearing.

Any other ideas ?

"Rotate freely", like whenever the wind blows?

You really haven't supplied much information. How big is the antenna? How
tall is the pole? How big is the block of wood? Where is this contraption
located - on the ground, on the roof, on a wall?

Seriously, could you be any less detailed?

You attitude suks, but I will answer your questions.

Pole is about 2 feet.

Block of wood is about 6 inches by 4 inches.

Why wouldn't you use an antenna rotator? Lots of them on ebay, which
one you choose depends upon the size (wind load) of the beam.