Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Why 20" wheels

On Friday, May 12, 2017 at 6:42:11 PM UTC-5, Diesel wrote:
Uncle Monster
Fri, 12
May 2017 14:38:29 GMT in alt.home.repair, wrote:

On Friday, May 12, 2017 at 5:33:12 AM UTC-5, Diesel wrote:
trader_4
Fri,
12 May 2017 00:04:54 GMT in alt.home.repair, wrote:

Yes I wrote that. This is an attack how exactly?

It implies that I don't know WTF I'm talking about.

How does it imply any such thing?

Still waiting.

Are you still unable to use a search engine?

What would be considered credible references to you,
specifically?

And I've asked about 4 times now for a study, a cite, anything
credible to back up that claim. Until you have something, I
call BS. Crickets.......

Define what's credible in your eyes, please. I ask because, well,
I don't want you to try and move the goalposts, as you tried
doing the last time we had any 'serious' discussion. Rather, an
attempt at one.

I can provide sources which backup what I actually wrote,

Sure you can, that's why none have been forthcoming.
ROFL.

I'm waiting on further clarification from you.

Trolls typically do.

You think I'm a troll, then?
--

For some reason, whenever I see you and the T-4 Unit arguing, a
number of images come to mind. snicker

68 scripts just to view a jpeg? And, that's just initial blocking.
I'll pass.
--

I'm using the Slimjet browser on this tiny Win 10 stick computer and Slimjet has built-in ad blocking plus I have the AdBlock, Privacy Badger and Ghostery extensions installed. When you mentioned scripts it reminded me of the NoScript extension I installed on Firefox on my other computers. I've never seen any nefarious behavior when visiting Photobucket but then I use this tiny thing as a "Play" machine because it's easy to wipe and start over. I also have a Dell Win 7 laptop with me but I only use it for online banking, bill paying, medical records and business. I don't go anywhere near sites where it could get cooties. Back home I'd have a half dozen computers running at any one time with a KVM switch hooked to 4 machines and I was playing with a separate computer to use as a firewall but it's been several years since I messed with it and I've no idea WTF I was using without looking it up and trying to remember. I miss all my toys. A lot of them were rescued from businesses that were upgrading their systems. There is nothing more fun to experiment and play with than free stuff. ヽ(€¢€¿€¢)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Frustrated Monster