Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default Why 20" wheels

On Friday, May 12, 2017 at 6:33:12 AM UTC-4, Diesel wrote:
trader_4
Fri, 12
May 2017 00:04:54 GMT in alt.home.repair, wrote:

Yes I wrote that. This is an attack how exactly?

It implies that I don't know WTF I'm talking about.

How does it imply any such thing?

Still waiting.

Are you still unable to use a search engine?

No, but you're obviously unable to understand that the one
making the claim is the one that's responsible for providing
the proof. I could claim I saw extraterrestrials at McDonalds
and then tell you it's up to you to Google to prove it.
See how that works? You claim you're new to the newsgroup,
want to participate. Well, I've been here a long time and can tell
you that your approach is not one that's welcome or gets
you any respect. You're having problems here not only with me,
but with Philo and now Uncle. Plus you've apparently dragged
an existing following in here of others too.

What would be considered credible references to you, specifically?

Just put up what you have so everyone can see it and evaluate it.
The fact that you can't, speaks for itself. No point in discussing
what's credible, what's not when you have ZILCH.

Until you do, I'm done with you, no point in screwing around
with a troll.