Posted to rec.woodworking
Jack Jack is offline

Default Tool Descriptions

On 5/11/2017 8:13 PM, wrote:
On Thu, 11 May 2017 16:49:05 -0400, Jack wrote:

On 5/11/2017 1:49 PM,
wrote:
On Thu, 11 May 2017 10:35:33 -0400, Jack wrote:

On 5/10/2017 1:03 PM,
wrote:
On Wed, 10 May 2017 11:32:57 -0400, Jack wrote:

On 5/9/2017 1:05 PM,
wrote:
On Tue, 9 May 2017 08:26:36 -0400, Jack wrote:

Do you have a cheaper place where you can buy damned near everything?

I let my fingers do the walking... Seems most everywhere is cheaper
these days than Amazon...

I don't find that at all. Sometimes it's not a lot more expensive to
buy locally but Amazon has a much wider selection that I don't see
elsewhere.

I can't think of anything on Amazon I can't find elsewhere. Lately too
many things are 1/2 to 1/10th the price elsewhere. Even their
reasonably priced items can often be matched at a local store, and in
that case I usually buy locally.

Different strokes. Time is money too.

Exactly. So if I need it now, would be stupid to wait 4 days to get it
mailed from Amazon when a short drive to a local store will get it now,
and at 1/2 - 1/10th the price.

If I don't need it now, then I can wait until I'm going near the store
that sells the thing I don't need now, or going for something else not
sold at Amazon.

And miss your moronic posts... Why?

You miss the point by a few states, so why not?

zzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZ!

--
Jack
http://jbstein.com