Posted to alt.home.repair
Diesel Diesel is offline

Default Why 20" wheels

trader_4
Fri, 12
May 2017 00:04:54 GMT in alt.home.repair, wrote:

Yes I wrote that. This is an attack how exactly?

It implies that I don't know WTF I'm talking about.

How does it imply any such thing?

Still waiting.

Are you still unable to use a search engine?

What would be considered credible references to you, specifically?

And I've asked about 4 times now for a study, a cite, anything
credible to back up that claim. Until you have something, I call
BS. Crickets.......

Define what's credible in your eyes, please. I ask because, well, I
don't want you to try and move the goalposts, as you tried doing the
last time we had any 'serious' discussion. Rather, an attempt at one.

I can provide sources which backup what I actually wrote,

Sure you can, that's why none have been forthcoming.
ROFL.

I'm waiting on further clarification from you.

Trolls typically do.

You think I'm a troll, then?