Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default Why 20" wheels

On Thursday, May 11, 2017 at 7:47:15 PM UTC-4, Diesel wrote:
trader_4
Thu, 11
May 2017 14:55:11 GMT in alt.home.repair, wrote:

[snip]

No, but you are incapable of understanding that it's up to the one
making the claim to support it. Which, obviously you can't do.

I find it interesting how you reach such erroneous conclusions so
quickly, Trader.

-- I would like to apologize for not having offended you yet. Please
be patient. I will get to you shortly.

No erroneous conclusions here. But I find it interesting how you are
unable to back up your claim. If what you claimed was true and you
provided some simple links to back it up, all this would have been
avoided. So, where is the supporting evidence? Crickets......