Posted to alt.home.repair
Diesel Diesel is offline

Default Why 20" wheels

Uncle Monster
Thu, 11

On 2017-05-11 3:19 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:

David, I thought I made it clear to you that I have no canine
in your a

ltercation with Dustin. I'm on no one's side and don't want to be
involved in your online spat. Stop trying to drag me into it.
Dustin has never done me harm and I'll not treat him as an enemy.
You have never done me any harm either but you seem to want on
your side. I'm neutral and treat everyone the same until they give
me a reason not to. You're beginning to give me a reason not to.
o_O

Absolutely, UM, your skin is much thicker than mine, but it
sounds like

you are finally coming to the same conclusion I reached a long
time ago,

BD IS a bad guy.
--
Froz....

I've heard from both sides of the spat with "Look how bad
he/she/it is and you shouldn't have anything to do with them."
Just because I have a conversation with someone doesn't mean I
have joined their jihad. I've never tried to harm someone because
I have a difference of opinion with them. I have made life very
difficult for people who've actually harmed me in some way. I'm
not at war with anyone on Usenet and I don't care to be.

Well, in my own defense, I simply warned you; I didn't ask for your
support, as, well, I don't actually need it. You're welcome to reach
your own conclusions.