Posted to alt.home.repair
FrozenNorth[_9_] FrozenNorth[_9_] is offline

Default Why 20" wheels

On 2017-05-11 3:19 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:

David, I thought I made it clear to you that I have no canine in your altercation with Dustin. I'm on no one's side and don't want to be involved in your online spat. Stop trying to drag me into it. Dustin has never done me harm and I'll not treat him as an enemy. You have never done me any harm either but you seem to want on your side. I'm neutral and treat everyone the same until they give me a reason not to. You're beginning to give me a reason not to. o_O

Absolutely, UM, your skin is much thicker than mine, but it sounds like
you are finally coming to the same conclusion I reached a long time ago,
BD IS a bad guy.
--

I've heard from both sides of the spat with "Look how bad he/she/it is and you shouldn't have anything to do with them." Just because I have a conversation with someone doesn't mean I have joined their jihad. I've never tried to harm someone because I have a difference of opinion with them. I have made life very difficult for people who've actually harmed me in some way. I'm not at war with anyone on Usenet and I don't care to be. ヽ(ヅ)ノ

No worries, I have never tried to sway your opinion of someone and never
will. In my opinion anybody that needs the support of others that badly
is standing on a creaky ladder.

--
Froz....