Posted to alt.home.repair
Diesel Diesel is offline

Default Why 20" wheels

trader_4
Wed, 10
May 2017 14:51:02 GMT in alt.home.repair, wrote:

On Wednesday, May 10, 2017 at 1:50:11 AM UTC-4, Diesel wrote:
trader_4
Tue,
09 May 2017 15:22:30 GMT in alt.home.repair, wrote:

[snip]

That depends on the paint being used. Some paints have
additional heat dissipation properties which can extend the
life of the caliper, rotor, and brake pads.

When you have a credible study that backs that up, let us know.
Until then, I'm betting that any difference in radiated heat
because of paint color are inconsequential.

I didn't say anything about the paint color, specifically. I
wrote that some paints have additional heat dissipation
properties...

Fine, just show us any studies that show these paints that you
allege are used on brake components to dissipate heat and that
they provide any real world, measured benefit. Note that some
gearheads spraying something on their brake calipers because they
think it works doesn't count,.

Hmm. Are you incapable of using a search engine? I'm really not the
sort who likes to hand hold...

Are you speaking for others again? I've made no attack towards
you.

Np. Just pointing out how you start you open with disparaging
remarks and that I'm waiting for you to post your supporting
evidence to back up your claim. Stop the usual diversion into the
wilderness. Until then, I say it's nonsense.

See above.