Posted to rec.woodworking
Jack Jack is offline

Default Tool Descriptions

On 5/9/2017 1:05 PM, wrote:
On Tue, 9 May 2017 08:26:36 -0400, Jack wrote:

Do you have a cheaper place where you can buy damned near everything?

I let my fingers do the walking... Seems most everywhere is cheaper
these days than Amazon...

I don't find that at all. Sometimes it's not a lot more expensive to
buy locally but Amazon has a much wider selection that I don't see
elsewhere.

I can't think of anything on Amazon I can't find elsewhere. Lately too
many things are 1/2 to 1/10th the price elsewhere. Even their
reasonably priced items can often be matched at a local store, and in
that case I usually buy locally.

--
Jack
http://jbstein.com