Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default Why 20" wheels

On Wednesday, May 10, 2017 at 1:50:11 AM UTC-4, Diesel wrote:
trader_4
Tue, 09
May 2017 15:22:30 GMT in alt.home.repair, wrote:

[snip]

That depends on the paint being used. Some paints have additional
heat dissipation properties which can extend the life of the
caliper, rotor, and brake pads.

When you have a credible study that backs that up, let us know.
Until then, I'm betting that any difference in radiated heat
because of paint color are inconsequential.

I didn't say anything about the paint color, specifically. I wrote that
some paints have additional heat dissipation properties...

Fine, just show us any studies that show these paints that you allege
are used on brake components to dissipate heat and that they provide
any real world, measured benefit. Note that some gearheads spraying
something on their brake calipers because they think it works doesn't
count,.

I see, but sure, go ahead and start another attack with your
typical disparaging opening remarks. When you have a study that
shows what you claim, let us know.

Are you speaking for others again? I've made no attack towards you.

Np. Just pointing out how you start you open with disparaging remarks
and that I'm waiting for you to post your supporting evidence to back
up your claim. Stop the usual diversion into the wilderness. Until
then, I say it's nonsense.