Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Why 20" wheels

On Wednesday, May 10, 2017 at 12:50:07 AM UTC-5, Diesel wrote:

Tue, 09 May 2017 19:28:04 GMT in alt.home.repair, wrote:

I no longer see Trader's posts (likely a lot of others have
binned
him too) - reply with, hey Trader, Got it now? " and everyone will
know who you are replying to - - - ?

I'm presently not ready to filter him. I'm not convinced, as yet, that
he should be 'binned' as you put it. I don't know him (or most of you)
well enough to make an informed decision, so soon. I require more
information before I can reach such a conclusion.
--

Don't killfile the T-4 Unit, it can be very entertaining. It isn't really nasty, it just has an unreasonably high opinion of itself. I rarely killfiled anyone when I had a real newsreader and the miscreant had to try really hard to get me to block him/her/it. Remember The Mad Hatter? Hatter was so narcissistic and despicable that one of my Canuck pals went after him in real life and you don't see Hatter around anymore. ヽ(ヅ)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Trashed Monster