Posted to alt.home.repair
Diesel Diesel is offline

Default Why 20" wheels

trader_4
Tue, 09
May 2017 15:22:30 GMT in alt.home.repair, wrote:

[snip]

That depends on the paint being used. Some paints have additional
heat dissipation properties which can extend the life of the
caliper, rotor, and brake pads.

When you have a credible study that backs that up, let us know.
Until then, I'm betting that any difference in radiated heat
because of paint color are inconsequential.

I didn't say anything about the paint color, specifically. I wrote that
some paints have additional heat dissipation properties...

I see, but sure, go ahead and start another attack with your
typical disparaging opening remarks. When you have a study that
shows what you claim, let us know.

Are you speaking for others again? I've made no attack towards you.