Posted to alt.home.repair
Diesel Diesel is offline

Default Why 20" wheels

Tue, 09 May 2017 19:28:04 GMT in alt.home.repair, wrote:

I no longer see Trader's posts (likely a lot of others have
binned
him too) - reply with, hey Trader, Got it now? " and everyone will
know who you are replying to - - - ?

I'm presently not ready to filter him. I'm not convinced, as yet, that
he should be 'binned' as you put it. I don't know him (or most of you)
well enough to make an informed decision, so soon. I require more
information before I can reach such a conclusion.