Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Tool Descriptions

In article ,
says...

Markem wrote:

On Tue, 09 May 2017 20:06:11 +0000, Spalted Walt
wrote:

Bill wrote:

wrote:

Free with a paint purchase at my local Sherwin Williams, the paint can/
bottle opener.
Just went there Saturday. $120 for two gallons, on sale. $170
normally. But paint stick and a bottle opener are free. ;-)

You fellows sure know a bargain... Is the paint that good?

Not according to CR:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38hqFR8yANA

But then again I have doubts about Consumer Reports ability to be
objective, has to do with being paid by whom?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Consumer_Reports

Yeah, we all know what Consumer Reports is, a bunch of well meaning but
marginally competent do-gooders coming up with ridiculous tests that have
little to do with the utility of the products that they test.

Generally speaking the product that Consumer Reports hates is the first one
I check out. So far this policy has served me well and I have come to
grief whenever I deviated from it.