Posted to rec.woodworking
Bill[_47_] Bill[_47_] is offline

Default Tool Descriptions

wrote:
On Mon, 8 May 2017 23:31:57 -0400, Bill

Free with a paint purchase at my local Sherwin Williams, the paint can/
bottle opener.
Just went there Saturday. $120 for two gallons, on sale. $170
normally. But paint stick and a bottle opener are free. ;-)

You fellows sure know a bargain... Is the paint that good? Do you still
use 2 coats?

As much work as it is to paint, I'm not about to go cheap on it. If
it's easier to put up, or lasts another year, it's worth more than
double.

And yes, I'll use two coats. One before I put the siding up and one
after it's up (probably this fall).

I've got a mini-barn to re-paint this year (tan). Any reason not to get
my paint from Menards?

Bill