Posted to uk.d-i-y
James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] is offline

Default What is cyanoacrylate accelerator for?

On Tue, 09 May 2017 23:09:50 +0100, The Other John wrote:

On Tue, 09 May 2017 19:21:52 +0100, Ian Jackson wrote:

As I said, the split starts deep down, and progresses to the surface.

JOOI are you on beta blockers? They did this to me. As soon as I came
off them it stopped happening.

I've used those, they did precisely nothing, much like most medications.

--
Mike Hallett discussing missed snooker shots on Sky Sports: "Stephen Hendry jumps on Steve Davis's misses every chance he gets."