Posted to alt.home.repair
philo philo is offline

Default OT. Question for Diesel

On 05/09/2017 04:00 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
\
snip

I have 6 different web browsers on this tiny Win 10 stick computer and Edge is one of them. My biggest gripe with the Edge browser is that there seems to be no way to get it to immediately switch to a new tab when I right click "open in new tab". It works in IE and my other browsers. I use Slimjet the most and switch to IE when watching Amazon Prime videos. If I need to check my meager bank account, I switch to chrome without the Browsec proxy enabled. If I try to access my account online through a proxy in Pakistan, the bank security kicks in.ヽ(ヅ)ノ

http://www.slimjet.com/

[8~{} Uncle Edgy Monster

On main main machine which runs Linux here are the browsers I have:

Chrome
Firefox
Vivaldi
Opera