Posted to alt.home.repair
philo philo is offline

Default OT. Question for Diesel

On 05/09/2017 03:17 PM, Oren wrote:
On Tue, 9 May 2017 14:38:59 -0500, philo wrote:

On 05/09/2017 12:35 PM, Oren wrote:
On Tue, 9 May 2017 11:31:02 -0500, philo wrote:

That said, she has let other people use her computer so I thought
deleting the entire "Edge" profile a good idea.

Would you explain this? Are you talking cookies, history, etc.?

No , I just posted that this hidden folder must be deleted for a
complete reset:

C:\Users\YourUserName\AppData\Local\Packages\Micro soft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe

Did you have to change attributes on the folder to make it visible,
before hand, or can you see it with its present attributes?

I had to change attributes in File Explorer to "show hidden"

When I was done, I unchecked the "show hidden" box