Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Tool Descriptions

Jack wrote in news

I've only bought a few things off Ebay, but never got burned. A late,
great friend of mine bought thousands of things off Ebay, and said he
never once got burned. He's been gone a few years though, so can't
speak about today. I just know I've lost ALL trust in Amazon. At one
time you could be sure prices were good, and mainly had to worry about
shipping. Now prices are often double or triple or more than what you
can buy elsewhere, so trust is out the window for Amazon.

I've had that happen on a few items, but generally speaking Amazon tends to
be lower. If you're one of those smart phone carrying types, just load
Amazon in your phone and take a look--if it's cheaper then go with Amazon.
If not, go elsewhere.

Puckdropper