Posted to uk.d-i-y
James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] is offline

Default What is cyanoacrylate accelerator for?

On Tue, 09 May 2017 17:15:46 +0100, charles wrote:

In article , James Wilkinson Sword
wrote:
On Tue, 09 May 2017 11:47:27 +0100, Huge
wrote:

In message , James Wilkinson Sword
writes

Wounds are stuck together with superglue? WTF?

Not been to A&E recently?

Only for broken bones (about 1988, 1995, and 2002) and stitches to my
head (twice in the 80s). No glue was used. I'm sure superglue was
around at least as far back as 1980.

It was developed to help with casualties in the VietNam war.

Quicker?

--
"If hooking up one rag-head terrorist's testicles to a car battery gets the truth out of the lying little camel
shagger to save just one Scottish soldiers life, then I have only three things to say: Red is positive, Black is