Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Jigs for scale (or just tiny) projects

On Mon, 8 May 2017 14:14:14 -0700 (PDT), "
wrote:

On Sunday, May 7, 2017 at 2:41:21 PM UTC-4, Gunner Asch wrote:

Indeed. Id love to see one up close and personal.

I have way too many projects, but I am thinking a vacuum clamp would be handy on a drill press. I am always drilling things without clamping them. So a vacuum clamp mounted on the drill press might be nice. Or maybe most of the stuff I drill is too small or badly shaped for a vacuum clamp.

Dan

Given that you would be dealing with rotational torque rather than
linear torgue..I wonder how well it would hold.

---