Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT prepping Vacuum pump from refrigeration compressor questions

On Mon, 08 May 2017 11:36:50 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Mon, 08 May 2017 04:59:51 -0700, Larry Jaques
wrote:

When the San Andreas goes off as expected, everything will have to be
airlifted to the CA coast.

I've always loved the Murphy Angle on the SAF: When the Big One hits
CA, everything east of the San Andreas Fault will fall into the
Atlantic.

Your plumbing would be gone, trailer shifted off the blocks. Mine
might be, too, after a large earthquake.

My "trailer" is strapped to 18 deadmen under the frame. It may
move..but its unlikely to fall.

Do you believe the plumbing (supply and septic) would survive it?

http://www.mobilehomestuffstore.com/...chors/2,8.html

I only wish Id done it before installing the "trailer halves". It was
a pain in the ass doing it 10 yrs later.

I'll bet. Given a large quake (6+) I doubt those would hold. Maybe a
3.5.

--
Obstacles are those frightful things you
see when you take your eyes off your goal.