Posted to sci.electronics.repair
[email protected] graham01949@gmail.com is offline

Default Drive shaft coupler for oscilloscope controls

Hi

I have a Hameg HM-408 scope that uses extended shafts to go from the front panel to the switch / pots mounted inboard on the PCBs. These shafts are 2mm dia and the switches / pots are 4mm dia and are connected via flexible couplings.

Five of these couplings have failed and so I'm looking for suitable replacement couplings that will connect to the 2mm shaft on the control knob and onto the 4mm shaft from the pots / switches.

Can any point me in the direction of possible replacement units?