Posted to rec.woodworking
Jack Jack is offline

Default Tool Descriptions

On 5/3/2017 9:34 PM, wrote:
On Wed, 3 May 2017 15:22:01 -0400, Bill
wrote:

Spalted Walt wrote:
STRAIGHT SCREWDRIVER -
A tool for opening paint cans. Sometimes used to convert common slotted
screws into non-removable screws and butchering your palms.

This raises the question (to me), do they make a tool especially FOR
opening paint cans?

Sure. Paint stores used to give them away. They look like a metal
bottle opener with a curved straight blade.

https://www.amazon.com/Paint-Can-Bottle-Opener-Bulk/dp/B001VEC63I

Nice. $4 at Amazon, 48 cents at Home Depot... Seems most things I look
up at Amazon is overpriced these days, much of it WAY overpriced. I
warned my family and friends about this, and might as well warn yins all
as well. Caveat emptor!

--
Jack
http://jbstein.com