Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Garrett Fulton[_2_] Garrett Fulton[_2_] is offline

Default Jigs for scale (or just tiny) projects

On Sunday, May 7, 2017 at 6:58:37 AM UTC-4, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Sat, 6 May 2017 19:30:14 -0700 (PDT), "
wrote:

On Friday, May 5, 2017 at 8:56:52 PM UTC-4, Jackie Trades wrote:
To this end I am looking for ANY jigs or holders etc that would help me with making (and reproducing) small items. oup.

sincerely,
Jackie

Yesterday I was at a tag sale that had a bunch of tools. And I found a V clamp. It is a small vacuum clamp that uses compressed air and a venturi to hold things. It is about 8 inches by 8 inches, but can be used to clamp smaller things.

www.vac-clamp.com/? Have not tried it, but did buy it. Made in Australia ,but available from some U.S. places.

Dan

Rather quiet vacuum clamp. I wonder where they are exhausting the air
flow?

Gunner

---

And with all that woodworking dust, I'm assuming there's a filter on the inlet to the venturi? That will need cleaning probably often.

Garrett