Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Crikey!

On Sat, 6 May 2017 19:56:46 -0700 (PDT), "
wrote:

On Sunday, April 30, 2017 at 4:52:44 PM UTC-4, Rudy Canoza wrote:

So who gives a rats ass. I do not.

Yesterday I was at a tag sale where their was a bunch of tools. But Wood working tools for the most part. But they did have some metal shelving. And I bought 6 of the shelves.

Big mistake. The shelves are about 8 feet tall and are in the basement. Apparently the shelves were installed first and then later various other things were suspended from the ceiling. The net result was that the shelves could not be moved. And I spent three hours today taking 4 shelves apart and I have two more to take apart tomorrow.

Reasonably good shelves cheap as long as you do not count your labor costs

Dan

Never buy anything from tight spaces you dont actually want.

Been there..done that...still have a sore back.

---