Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Crikey!

On Sat, 29 Apr 2017 04:57:28 -0700, Larry Jaques
wrote:

On Fri, 28 Apr 2017 20:14:48 -0500, Ignoramus27792

On 2017-04-28, Rudy Canoza wrote:
Commodore Wieber seems to be storing some of his flotilla on the
property to the north of him that he doesn't own, and some on the
property across the street from him that he also doesn't own. That is
Wieber's squat on the east side of Olive Ave two doors north of Wood St.

https://goo.gl/maps/7o69Hp7je3L2

Why, maybe he does own those properties? Or perhaps their owners also
are "boat collectors"?

That Olive address is a Machine Tool Sanctuary, guys. Pay due homage
to it. The owner is a good friend of mine.

No bows..just cash offerings this week. Though I could use a long
shaft 4 hp outboard motor.....

(Grin)

---

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sat, 29 Apr 2017 13:13:39 -0700 (PDT), "
wrote:

On Saturday, April 29, 2017 at 11:38:11 AM UTC-4, Rudy Canoza wrote:
Troll

No, Whoyakidding is actually a much-needed chronicler.

Explain the need!

You really can not explain the need, can you. Ergo it is a Troll.

Dan

Ergo its his Ego.

(Grin)

---

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 30 Apr 2017 12:30:24 -0700 (PDT), "
wrote:

On Sunday, April 30, 2017 at 3:23:28
By
chronicling and deriding all of Wieber's stupid lies and threats,
Whoyakidding reminds the lot of you of what bad character you have for
not calling Wieber on his bull****. You let Wieber act as your useful
idiot, and Whoyakidding is reminding *you* of what a bad lot you are as
much as he is humiliating Wieber. You in particular regularly moan
about political comments by others - never Wieber - that you feel reduce
the value of the group. Whoyakidding reminds you of what a vile
hypocrite you are. That is necessary.

I do not think you comprehend necessary.

I have a perfect comprehension of it. In this context, it means the
things that must be done in order for a goal to be achieved.
Whoyakidding's chronicling of Wieber's bull****, *and* of your
acquiescence in it, are necessary for the goal of letting you all know
what ****ty characters you have.

So who gives a rats ass. I do not.

Dan

You are going to hurt his ego Dan. All he has is a sense of
superiority. It certainly isnt his quarters at the Home.

Shrug

---

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sunday, April 30, 2017 at 4:52:44 PM UTC-4, Rudy Canoza wrote:

So who gives a rats ass. I do not.

Yesterday I was at a tag sale where their was a bunch of tools. But Wood working tools for the most part. But they did have some metal shelving. And I bought 6 of the shelves.

Big mistake. The shelves are about 8 feet tall and are in the basement. Apparently the shelves were installed first and then later various other things were suspended from the ceiling. The net result was that the shelves could not be moved. And I spent three hours today taking 4 shelves apart and I have two more to take apart tomorrow.

Reasonably good shelves cheap as long as you do not count your labor costs

Dan
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sat, 6 May 2017 19:56:46 -0700 (PDT), "
wrote:

On Sunday, April 30, 2017 at 4:52:44 PM UTC-4, Rudy Canoza wrote:

So who gives a rats ass. I do not.

Yesterday I was at a tag sale where their was a bunch of tools. But Wood working tools for the most part. But they did have some metal shelving. And I bought 6 of the shelves.

Big mistake. The shelves are about 8 feet tall and are in the basement. Apparently the shelves were installed first and then later various other things were suspended from the ceiling. The net result was that the shelves could not be moved. And I spent three hours today taking 4 shelves apart and I have two more to take apart tomorrow.

Reasonably good shelves cheap as long as you do not count your labor costs

Dan

Never buy anything from tight spaces you dont actually want.

Been there..done that...still have a sore back.

---

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2017-04-28, Rudy Canoza wrote:
Commodore Wieber seems to be storing some of his flotilla on the
property to the north of him that he doesn't own, and some on the
property across the street from him that he also doesn't own. That is
Wieber's squat on the east side of Olive Ave two doors north of Wood St.

https://goo.gl/maps/7o69Hp7je3L2

Why, maybe he does own those properties? Or perhaps their owners also
are "boat collectors"?

Cool! Thats the latest photo Ive seen. Must be somewhere around
Febuary or there abouts. The green decked boat pointing west, was a
gift to a friend up in Coalinga. She planted it and turned it into a
kids playhouse. Someone had stolen the mast before I got it, and it
wasnt worth my time or effort to find another one.

The next photo group should show the boats like this:

https://goo.gl/photos/kzvUNXKSPTSJ8YVx8

Only the poor sad Newport Venture is over on the other side of the
street now.

https://goo.gl/photos/gKuELHHddpZP6hqx6

I gave that one to a friend of mine, he has been slobbering over it
for a year or more and wants to restore it.

Amazing. It appears that your slobbering friend is just a bit weird as
the referenced page doesn't exist.

But then the back hoe used to bury all your murder victims out there
in the desert doesn't exist either, does it.

Which, I suppose, places both you and your mate in the same
category... vivid imaginations.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sat, 06 May 2017 12:27:02 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

I had to move all the boats, so I could cover them with security
cameras, since some asshole broke a hatch on the Aquarius trying to
find something to steal for drugs.

Oops, you've forgotten how much time you've spent trying to convince
readers you live in a conservative paradise.

Related to you by any chance? I
nailed him with the pellet gun about 3am, knocked his ass right off
the boat and he staggered down the street dragging his leg. Shot him
in the left thigh with a .177 love pill at about 700 fps.

Your fantasies shouldn't include having to shoot people at 3 in the
morning.

Next time,

In order for there to be a next time, there must be a first time.

they might find him hard as a carp.

LOL

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sunday, May 7, 2017 at 7:00:31 AM UTC-4, Gunner Asch wrote:

Never buy anything from tight spaces you dont actually want.

Been there..done that...still have a sore back.

Well I did want the shelves and did get them. Well at least 5 from the basement and another one from the garage. I weighed one of the shelves and one of the legs and calculated the total weight. Just over 400 lbs. Or just under 8 cents a lb. So good as far as actual cash cost, but more effort than I was expecting. I did manage to get two of the shelves from the basement and one set of shelves from the garage loaded on my pickup without taking them apart.

Dan