Posted to alt.home.repair
itsjoannotjoann itsjoannotjoann is offline

Default Electric saw on a pole for pruning trees

On Saturday, May 6, 2017 at 11:09:05 PM UTC-5, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 5/7/2017 12:01 AM, wrote:

Had sim concerns. My Fiskar pole pruner blade dulled, and all the blades I
got from Amazon weren't exactly the same. I get quotes of five grand per
tree for pros to cut or trim.

OK, then I won't complain about paying $400 for my tree. How big are
the 5 grand ones?

Ain't that the truth! I had a diseased maple cut down in my
front yard, October 2016, for $650. That included the stump
ground up and of course all the debris removed.