Posted to alt.home.repair
Diesel Diesel is offline

Default Windows 10 updates on 'unsupported' hardware

Oren
Thu, 04 May 2017
20:45:34 GMT in alt.home.repair, wrote:

On Thu, 4 May 2017 15:29:03 -0500, Terry Coombs
wrote:

Sure, why not. Those who don't know any better are installing
Win10 like good sheeple.

Exactly what do you recommend then ? You criticized me for
installing
Win7 , you don't like 10 , what are we all supposed to do , jump
over to Linux OS's ?

**** him. I do as I please and don't need advice from a do-gooder
bleeding heart liberal that thinks their way is the only way. If
he don't like it he can kiss my ass by cracky.

ROFL. I think nothing of the sort. I don't even know the definitions
for liberal, republican, democrat, etc. None of them are in touch with
the real world, imho. I don't know how you could justify the do gooder
comment, either. My known background certainly wouldn't support the
opinion.